We are looking for stall holders with products or services that will appeal to a young fashion forward, health conscious crowd, including:
- Boutiques selling or hiring quality sought after labels
- Designers of fashion, jewellery, millinery, accessories
- Private sellers of quality pre-loved clothing and accessories (please see the preloved clothing guide)
- Beauty experts in fields such as; makeup, skin-care, hair braiding and styling, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair removal, tanning, etc
- Beauty products for sale, including suppliers or producers of makeup, skin care etc. Particularly organic products or hard to find products
- Health, fitness and wellbeing experts including mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing, nutrition, yoga/pilates and other exercise, massage, coaching, etc
- Healthy food and beverages including pre-packaged and fresh items, such as kombucha, cold pressed drinks, organic, raw, gluten free options, whole foods etc. If you’re unsure, please get in touch!
Showcase your business and get in front of thousands of potential customers.
Market dates to be advised for 2018.
Stall sizes and prices are as follows:
||Pre-loved designer clothing stalls
|1 rack only
|2.5 x 3m
|3 x 3m
|5 x 3m (2 only)
A limited number of corner stalls are available, please add $20.
We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible and within one week maximum. Please ensure your application is complete and provide as much relevant information as you can to expedite the process.
If you are accepted as a stall holder, we will email you an invoice. Payment can be made via Paypal or bank deposit. Payment should be made within 7 days.
Public liability insurance is included with your stall.
Change rooms will be provided at the market. Please do not bring your own change rooms without first consulting with us.
Approved stall holders will receive an information pack containing everything you need to know about setting up your stall. In brief, presentation of stalls is important and effort must be made in order to present your stall professionally and attractively. Black or white table cloths are required on tables and business signage is encouraged.
Food stallholders must provide a copy of your food business registration and also display this on your stall.
If you need to cancel your stall booking at any time for any reason, we will provide a refund on the proviso that we can re-sell your stall space. If not, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund. The market is held in-doors and will not be cancelled or postponed due to weather conditions. Should the market be cancelled for any unforeseen reason, all stall holders will be refunded in full.
Yes. Just include this requirement when completing your application.
No, sorry. Tables, chairs or clothes racks are not provided with your stall. A limited number of clothes racks are available to hire @ $10 each, please enquire when applying.